Vampire Preservation Group’s annual competition to find
the best photograph of WZ507 is back! As before, the prize
for the winning photographer is a free flight in WZ507, so
send us your best pictures and you could be joining us for
the experience of a lifetime!
Due to the engine change during 2011, we have been unable
to attend all our planned displays and consequently there
have not been many opportunities for photographers to capture
WZ507 in flight. We have therefore decided to extend the closing
date for this competition until November 2013, to hopefully
give many more people the chance to submit a competition entry.
Here are some of the entries received so far.
1) All photographs must be taken between 27th March 2011
and 10th November 2013.
2) You must own the copyright on the photograph - i.e. you
must be the photographer.
3) Any photograph submitted to the VPG may be published
on this website but you will still retain the copyright. With
your permission, we may also use your photograph on other
4) Photographs must not include a watermark or other identifying
feature, as this could indicate the identity of the photographer
to the judges. For this reason, photographs appearing on this
website will not be credited to the photographer.
5) The resolution of any submitted photograph should be
as high as possible – this will help the judges to determine
the winning photograph, based upon quality and composition.
As a guide, we are expecting a minimum resolution of 2400
x 1600 pixels. Pictures must be cropped into a 3:2 ratio (landscape)
and submitted as a jpeg file. Please use your name as the
file name for each picture, e.g. johnsmith1.jpg; johnsmith2.jpg,
6) To submit a photograph, please use the Contact
Us page on this website, attaching your image to the e-mail.
Entries will not be acknowledged, but short-listed photographs
will appear above during scheduled updates.
7) Results will be announced on Sunday 24th November 2013.
8) The winner will also be notified via e-mail; they will
have 12 months to arrange to their flight in WZ507 at a mutually
9) All photographs will be judged by an independent panel.
The judges’ decision is final.
Good luck, we look forward to seeing your photos!
External Information on Savings and Investments: